To qualify in KYC, your personal details/spelling should match with your documents (Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, Passport, Bank Passbook etc.).
Attention, just enter your mobile number and email. If you share the OTP or email password sent by the company on your mobile number with anyone, then you can be cheated. Therefore, give here only your mobile number and email ID which is completely under your control. Any legal or general communication sent by the Company to the registered email or mobile number shall be deemed to be a written notice.
Note: Company will send all notices, communications, products on the Correspondence Address provided by Applicant/Direct Seller therefore, it should be the serviceable address.
Receiving of communication, notices and products at Correspondence Address shall be the sole responsibility of Direct Seller.
This Direct Seller Contract is entered between Glaze Trading India Private Limited (CIN: U51909DL2004PTC125198), a Company registered under the Companies Act, 1956 having its registered office at A-1/175, Main Najafgarh Road, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058 and the Applicant, for the Direct Seller Registration to undertake direct sales as an Independent Contractor on principal to principal basis.
Glaze as on the effective date subject to submission of all necessary KYC Documents and duly signed and completed copy of Direct Selling Application Form and Direct Selling Contract accepts the applicant’s offer to be a Direct Seller as per the terms and conditions mentioned herein below which together with the Direct Selling Manual constitutes the entire Direct Seller Contract.
These Terms and Conditions are to be read together with Direct Seller Application Form.
- 1. Definitions:-
- a) Company: shall mean Glaze Trading India Private Limited (also referred to as “Glaze”).
- b) Applicant: shall mean a natural person who is applying for Direct Seller Registration to sale glaze products and whose name, particulars and signature appears in the Direct Seller Application Form.
- c) Products: shall mean the goods and services marketed and sold by the Company bearing distinctive identification mark or trademark.
- d) Direct Seller: shall mean an Applicant whose Direct Seller Application Form has been duly accepted by the Company and who has been allotted a Unique Identification Code (U.I. Code), to sell Products directly to customers. A Direct Seller is also referred as Distributor or Independent Consultant.
I S/o aged resident of Solemnly declare that I know my Sponsor Mr for (time) S/o having Direct Seller ID who is my (relation) and he gave me business presentation on dated
I S/o make the undermentioned declaration on my own free will without any pressure, fear, favour or under any undue influence :-
- 1. I understand that Glaze Trading India Private Limited is a Direct Selling Company registered under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 having its registered office in Delhi.
- 2. I Understand that Glaze is engaged in the Sale and Marketing of FMCG products in multiple categories like personal care, skin care, homecare, nutrition, plant growth activators etc.
- 3. I Understand that Direct Selling envisages an alternate distribution channel for the sale and marketing of products and services through direct sellers in non-store retail format.
- 4. I understand that Direct sellers are independent contractors who purchase products from the company at wholesale prices and sell it to customers at retail.
- 5. I understand that All incentive paid by the company are factored on product sales. No income or incentive is paid solely for the act of recruitment. Glaze business opportunity is not an investment scheme, money collection or circulation scheme, recruitment scheme to make easy money or money circulation.
- 6 I understand that Glaze business opportunity is an invitation of offer to individuals to join as a Direct Seller to promote its direct selling business. There is no requirement or pre-requisite to purchase any sales aid or products of Glaze for becoming a Direct Seller.
- 7. I understand that Direct Seller Application Form and Agreement is free of any charge.
- 8. I declare that that I am above 18 years as on date of submission of the Online Direct Seller Application and Agreement form.
- 9. I state that I am legally eligible and qualified to do the Direct Seller business in India and to enter into a business agreement with Glaze.
- 10. I state that I have no criminal history viz. there are no criminal cases pending against me where I have been convicted, a charge sheet stands issued or there is any pending FIR against me.
- 11. I state that there are no bankruptcy or insolvency proceeding pending against me.
- 12. I state that my sponsor bearing Direct Seller ID has explained me all the material terms of the agreement in my mother tongue and I have personally gone through the entire agreement before its submission. I have signed / affixed signature only after understanding all the terms and conditions of the Direct Seller Agreement.
- 13. I confirm that I know my sponsor and I have full faith in him to guide me in my business prospects as an Independent Direct Seller to sell Glaze Products and Services and develop my network.
- 14. I understand that I have applied for becoming a Direct Seller of Glaze Trading India Pvt. Ltd. (Company). I agree that after my Direct Seller Application is submitted in the Online Portal of Glaze, a provisional Direct Seller Code stands allotted to me and I can purchase the products at a discounted prices and can sell it further to customers as per the sales and marketing plan of the company. I understand that presently, I have been granted a limited, temporary revocable right to buy and sell Glaze Products till the Application is duly verified and accepted by the Company, which is also subject to Sponsor’s and Upline’s consent.
- 15. I understand and agree that Company is not offering or providing any employment, Job, salary, fixed income to me either permanent nor temporary.
- 16. I understand that by submitting this application, I am not becoming Company’s agent, partner, employee or representative etc. I am only becoming an Independent Direct Seller to sell Company Product under Direct Selling Model/System.
- 17. I understand and agree that Company is not charging any fee/money from me for becoming a Direct Seller or in the name of any service or otherwise. If any person asks for any kind of fee from me in the name of the Company, offering Jobs etc. or in the name of anyone else, then I will not give any money to him/her and report such incident to the Company immediately on Customer Care Number and E-mail. However, if I still pay any such unauthorized fee/money by whatever name, I will be solely responsible for the same. Company will not be held responsible for my wrongful act.
- 18. I confirm that I have provided true and correct details in this Application Form, proper signature KYC documents (i.e. Aadhar, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID PAN Card etc.).
- 19. I do understand and agree that Acceptance of this Direct Seller Application Form is at the sole discretion of Company. Wrong / Incorrect submission of KYC, or Incorrect Information filled by me in the Form will lead to cancellation of Provisional ID and forfeiture of all benefits.
- 20.I understand and agree that the Contact details i.e. Mobile Number and E-mail Id provided by me in this Application Form is recorded by the Company and considered as my registered contact details until amended / updated by me. I take the full responsibility in securing my passwords and unauthorized access to my Mobile and E-mail Id.
- 22. I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for all links, SMS, notices, transaction details etc. and communication exchanged through my registered contact details and I will be accountable to keep a check on the same. Any misuse done through registered contact details is my sole responsibility.
- 23. I understand and agree that Company upon acceptance of my Direct Seller Registration Form will send important links on my registered contact details which may contain Orientation Program (Company Introduction, business guidelines, Application Form Terms and Conditions), Company Sale and Marketing Plan, Rules and Regulations, Product Training and Website Details and Trainings etc. in multi languages through which I can understand my business in-detail.
- 24. I understand and agree that after becoming Direct Seller of the Company, I am entitled to view and attend all training programs offered by Company either in Video Format or PDF available on its Website www.glazegalway.com including Direct Seller Orientation Program, Product Refund and Return Policy, Product Purchase and Buy Back Policy, Sales and Marketing Plan. Incentive Policy etc. I will view all of these within 20 days’ which is called as “Cooling off period” (i.e. 20 Days from the date of Joining). In case I decide to quit/terminate the business contract I can do the same. During the Cooling-Off period, I can return all unsold inventory purchased during the first 20 days from the date of joining which are in a saleable condition against full refund without any deduction and get my I.D terminated.
- 25. I understand and agree that Company has provided me a right to sponsor New Direct Sellers and to create a sales team of Direct Sellers subject to Sponsor’s and Upline’s consent.
- 26. I understand and agree that Company provides me authority to accept or reject Prospective Direct Sellers who in future want to join in my Network of Direct Seller Team (also called “Sale Team”).
- 27. I agree to impart training to every existing and prospective Direct Seller who wishes to join my Network or Sales Team about Company’s Business, Terms and Conditions, Rules and Regulations, Sale and Marketing Plan, Product Detail, Working Method, business training etc.
- 28. I confirm that I have read/viewed, understood and agreed to the Glaze Direct Selling Business Opportunity Program/meeting of the Company.
- 29. I hereby affirm, confirm and declare that I have read and I have been explained in my vernacular language, the aforesaid declaration contents and the nature of Direct Selling Business with Glaze.
- 30. I understand that the Incentive that I may earn on product sold by me and my sale team is described in the Sales and Marketing of Glaze.
- 31. I understand that for the business which I will do in any month, I may receive incentives which will be made available to me on or before the last day of the subsequent month and payment there against will be received through Bank Transfer / e-points credit.
- 32. I understand that, all incentives will be paid after the deduction of statutory dues and taxes like TDS. (Tax Deduction at Source).
- 33. I understand that I have to submit valid invoice of my incentive entitlement under GST to the company, copy of GST and PAN registration under Income Tax Act as per the applicable statutory norms.
- 34. I understand that my Bank Account has to be in the same name as my KYC and Direct Seller name registered with the company.
- 35. I understand that I cannot sell Glaze products for a price more than Maximum Retail Price (MRP).
- 36. I understand that Glaze reserves the full and absolute right, at any point of time, even without any prior notice to change/vary/amend products, products price and IP. the Glaze Distributorship Rules and Regulation, Code of Ethics, Sales & Marketing Plan, Rule of Conduct, Product presentation of company.
- 37. I have understood that Glaze has the full and absolute right to suspend or terminate my Distributorship in case I do not comply with the rules and regulation, Code of Ethics, Sales & Marketing Plan, Rule of Conduct, Product presentation given on Glaze’s Website.
- 38. I understand that I shall not be involved directly or indirectly (Including by proxy) in the promotion or activities of any other Direct Sales Company or any other activities that will bring negative effects to Glaze.
- 39. I know that I can contact the Customer Care Centre of the Company for seeking the solution of problems related to my Glaze Business. I can contact customer care from 10.30 AM to 6.00 PM (Sunday & other weekly off) or (E-mail ID). The phone number is 011-46277200/201. It is important to take the complaint reference number after you register your complaint.
KYC Type :- & Document No. :-